Millions of people dream about starting their own home based business. Are you one of those millions? It’s great if you are, but please don’t be like many of the dreamers who either chase after every new “opportunity” and never really succeed, or dream and dream, but never start. Or, they do start some kind of home business and then give up too soon because success doesn’t come as fast as they expected so they lose hope, or don’t know what to do next.
If you dream of having your own home business, you can finally discover a legitimate home business that has the best chance of being successful. And then, you can start your own home based business now. Why wait any longer?
Imagine being able to discover the PERFECT home based business. Imagine being able to focus only on that business so you can stop wasting your time and money trying out every new “opportunity” that sounds good. Imagine starting your own PERFECT home based business and becoming successful in it.
There are four steps to turning your dream into reality:
1. Check out each home business “opportunity” to see if it meets the 7 key requirements a home business must have in order to qualify as the PERFECT Home Based Business. It is important for you to be convinced that the business you choose is the right one. Each letter in the word P.E.R.F.E.C.T. stands for one of the 7 key requirements.
Is it Profitable?
Is it Easy?
Is it Real?
Does it Fit with your desired lifestyle?
Is it E-Friendly (uses the internet and e-mail for marketing)?
Is it Competitve?
Is it Testable at low risk?
2. When you find out which business fits the requirements better than any other business, you must have the personal strength and commitment to focus only on that business. Stop trying out something else every week that sounds good. Stick with the P.E.R.F.E.C.T. home business you discovered in step one and work at it until you make it a success. Yes, it will take some work. Expect it. And it will almost certainly take longer than you think. So what? Wouldn’t it be worth it to finally make your home business dream a reality?
3. Learn everything you can about the business you choose. Learn how successful businesses (like your perfect home business) are started and how they make money. What will you need to do, what skills will you need, and what will you need to learn in order to succeed? Who has already succeeded and is willing to teach you the ropes so you don’t waste time and money learning the hard way?
4. Take directed action until you succeed and don’t give up.
Follow the seven action steps that will lead you to success in the P.E.R.F.E.C.T. home based business. Here are the 7 action steps:
Passion: Find a business you can be passionate about that matches your core desires and leverages your strengths.
Economics: If there is no profitable market for the products or services you intend to form your business around, it won’t do much good for you to be passionate about them. Find a profitable market before you create any products.
Research: Learn everything you can about your intended prospects and your market, about products or services already being bought in your market, and about your competitors. But, don’t get paralyzed by analysis. Learn what you can quickly and move on to the next step.
Find your business model: For most businesses and markets, there are at least several different business models you could follow and be successful. Choose the one related to your perfect home business that sounds best to you, the one that makes best use of your strengths, and the one that sounds like the most fun.
Establish your product line: Create or find products to offer to your prospects. Think about creating a long term business and not just a short term income stream. So, don’t just create or find one product, plan for at least several related products in your product line. You should have products at various price points so prospects can buy your less expensive product first. As they develop trust in you and your products they will buy your more expensive products also.
Complete your marketing machine: Your marketing machine will almost certainly be more than just a website. Whatever is required for effective marketing in your perfect home business, make sure you have it set up and tested to make sure it is working properly. At a minimum, you need a way to reach your intended prospects, you need an offer to present your products or services to them, a way to take payment, and a way to follow up with your prospects and customers to build your relationship with them and continue offering them value and products.
Traffic and Conversion: Getting prospects to view and read your offer is Traffic. Without traffic, you can’t get any orders. But, getting prospects to take the action you desire on your offer page is Conversion. That action could be getting them to opt in to your e-mail list or getting them to place an order for one of your products for example. If you have millions of people viewing your offer, but nobody takes your desired action, you won’t get any orders either. Once you have your marketing machine set up, getting both Traffic and Conversion is critical.
Here are the 4 steps again to turn your dream of a home business into reality.
1. Determine which business best fits the 7 key requirements for a P.E.R.F.E.C.T. home based business.
2. Focus on just that business until you are successful with it, and ignore other enticing possibilities when they come along.
3. Quickly learn everything you can about the business you choose.
4. Take action, following the 7 action steps for a P.E.R.F.E.C.T. home business. Don’t give up.